Our commitment to the environment:
The company's commitment to the rational use of its resources and the prevention of contamination leads it to incorporate continuous improvements in all stages of the life cycle of its products. With this objective, Valls Alimentación, S.L., is committed to solar energy with solar panels on the flat roof of its facilities. An initiative that provides an estimated power of 16.83 kW, which will mean an annual saving of 1.39 toe/year of energy consumed in these facilities.
Project supported by IVACE grants co-financed by the European Union within the
ERDF Operational Program of the Valencian Community 2021-2027:
- Self-consumption Photovoltaic Installation of 16.83 kWp, through the installation of photovoltaic solar panels in order to reduce the energy consumption taken from the electricity grid and thus reduce the CO2 emissions emitted into the atmosphere.
• Objective: Aid aimed at promoting self-consumption facilities for electricity.
• Annual energy savings: 1.39 toe/year
• Savings in annual GHG emissions: 5.65 tCO2
• Processing status: Granted
• Total investment made: €12,598.22
• Grant awarded: €5,163.46